HRIS & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR
Human Resource Information Systems & Benefits Admin with critical thinking & problem solving skills needed for growing Health Care company. The HRIS/Benefits Admin will be primarily responsible for working with other HR team members in an effort to add value to the organization. This HRIS/Benefits Admin will support two offices as well as remote employees.
HRIS/Benefits Admin will:
* Develop/Maintain relationship with management to provide guidance on company policies.
* Act as the point of contact for all employees regarding all aspects of their benefit program.
* Assist HR Coordinator with staffing
* Work to streamline processes while ensuring compliance
* BA/BS Degree + 2-4 years HR experience in a fast paced environment in a medium-large company
* Experience with ADP HRIS systems, preferably WorkforceNow
* Confidently conduct trainings/briefings on HR topics; benefits, performance management, etc
* Strong employee relations background & communication skills
* PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
Email Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.640.4111 if interested