HEALTHCARE PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
$18-20.00/hr in Plymouth Meeting
- Provide timely deliverables to clients for medical equipment planning
and purchasing and logistical support.
- Researches medical technologies and vendors, suppliers, and distributors.
- Develop minutes for project manager review and authorization
- 1+ years medical equipment capital planning, budgeting and procurement experience
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with hospital-focused materials management information systems is preferred.
- Associates degree required
If interested, please send updated resume to
email@example.com or call 610.629.0088
*If this opportunity is not for you,
please feel free to share with someone who may be interested.