SHIPPING & RECEIVING COORDINATOR
Full time, M-F, 8: 30 AM 5 PM with 1 hour lunch.
Join this rapidly growing company located in Delaware County.
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Picking: gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders
- Packing: printing labels & packaging materials to prepare for shipment
- Receiving: checking in material from PO s to make available for picking
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Lifting items up to 50 lbs
- Forklift operation
- Delivering products in company truck or vehicle as needed
*Warehouse temperature could vary from 55-90 degrees depending on season
- Proficient data entry and computer skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self motivated and a team player
- Must be good with numbers and the ability to multi task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills using professional communication
If qualified and interested please send resume to Nick at NPacitti@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you please feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO