ASSISTANT DINING ROOM MANAGER
Direct Hire - Assistant Dining Room Manager. Great opportunity to join this established Newtown Square client!
The FT Assistant Dining Room Manager will:
- Assist in management of department budget
- Oversee Executive Chef and Purchasing Manager
- Be responsible for kitchen staff training
- Assist Executive Chef as needed with daily menu and catering menu planning
- Complete written reports and attend meeting as necessary
- Minimum Education Required: High school diploma/GED + bachelor s degree.
- Education Preferred: Bachelor s degree in a culinary or restaurant management program.
- Minimum Experience Required: 2+ years of supervisory/managerial experience in food service operations.
- Experience Preferred: 3+ years of progressive experience as an assistant dining services director in a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) food service environment is strongly preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Certified Dietary Manager + Safe Serve certification.
- Working knowledge of dining services operations and systems. Strong working knowledge of the CCRC food service industry, federal/state regulations, and nutrition.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software products particularly Word and Outlook.
- Frequent walking, bending, etc. Typically in a climate-controlled environment with the understanding that the kitchen can incur hot temperatures during warmer months.
If qualified and interested please send resume to Katie at KWise@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO