- Receive inbound electronic referrals from insurance companies, provider centers, doctors, patients etc.
- Review case information to determine if new cases need to be opened or patient can be followed in existing case.
- Make outbound telephonic/electronic contacts with adjusters and Physical Therapy Centers to verify new case information/missing information and request other related paperwork.
- Make first attempt to obtain missing information from referral source.
- Validate new case data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills
-Strong data entry skills
- Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
- Solid MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience
Send resume to Katie at Kwise@monarchstaffing.com